TintGel™ fixes your dot matrix dots easily!
TintGel™ is a small product that works wonders on the black dotted area on your windows on the car.
With TintGel™, the result is completely smooth on the spotted area where it can often be like a white air gap.
You apply TintGel™ with a small brush (not included) or similar on the spotted area before mounting the solar film.
On removable solar film, you can also apply TintGel™ to the outer edges of the solar films before installation.
TintGel™ can be used with all types of solar film, removable solar film and professional solar films of all brands.
No more edge release with TintGel™!
The fact that the solar film releases in edges and corners can happen to the best and is often due to shortcomings in the assembly in combination with how thick and dense the dots (dot matrix) are.
But with TintGel™ it becomes like a transparent glue joint that holds everything in place in a smooth way.
TintGel™ can be dissolved with lukewarm water and cloth even if it has dried for a long time
TintGel™ is odorless, water-soluble, harmless and contains no hazardous chemicals.
Delivered in a 100ML plastic bottle with flip cap.
Instructions for applying Tintgel™:
1) Application must not take place in direct sunlight.
2) The temperature must not be below +15C.
3) Clean the entire window thoroughly, especially the Dot Matrix area.
4) Wait for the window to be completely dry, especially on Dot Matrix.
5) Apply Tintgel™ in a thin layer using a brush to the entire Dot Matrix.
6) Let Tintgel™ dry for approx. 15 minutes.
7) Now the Dot Matrix area is prepared for mounting and you can spray the window with mounting fluid for mounting the solar film. Tintgel™ will become a little softer and activated with the mounting fluid.
Place the solar film on the window and pull with overlapping strokes with the scraper. Do not press hard as is usual on the Dot Matrix area. Lighten the pressure with the scraper a lot when you get to the Dot Matrix area. Tintgel™ will solidify, fill in and make a transparent barrier without air gaps on the Dot Matrix area.
8) It is now important to let the drying of the solar film together with Tintgel™ take the necessary time. Leave the Dot Matrix area alone and do not press it.